2019 Nissan Murano Interior Features and Dimensions
The 2019 Nissan Murano interior is full-to-bursting with features that are sure to delight both drivers and passengers alike, and what’s more, this two-row SUV is roomy enough to seat up to five passengers in complete comfort. Bill Kay Nissan has all the details you’ll need to find out if this year’s Murano is the right choice for your family. Find out what to expect from its cabin before scheduling a test drive at our Downers Grove Nissan dealership.
2019 Nissan Murano Interior Features
The 2019 Nissan Murano isn’t billed as a luxury SUV, but as far as drivers from Countryside to Naperville are concerned, it’s not far off the mark! Here are just a few of the highlights in this year’s model:
- Infotainment Display: An 8-inch touchscreen display powered by NissanConnect® technology is standard across all 2019 Nissan Murano trim levels. Even the baseline trims include Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
- Advanced Connectivity: Those who upgrade to the SL or Platinum configurations will also receive Nissan Door to Door Navigation with new POI search and traffic functions. The high-end platinum trim also offers NissanConnect services.
- Zero Gravity Seats: Advanced Nissan Zero Gravity seats use 14 different pressure points to alleviate pressure on the spine and improve posture. In the Murano interior, they’re standard for all front and rear outboard positions. Semi-aniline leather-appointed seats and dark wood-tone finishers are available in upgraded models.
- Climate Control: Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control is standard across all trim levels. Heated and cooled front seats, a heated steering wheel, and Quick Comfort™ heated rear outboard seats become available as you upgrade. Remote Engine Start with Intelligent Climate Control is also available.
- Convenience Technology: Drivers who choose the Murano will be able to take advantage of standard Nissan Intelligent Key® technology with Push-Button Ignition, as well as an available driver’s seat/steering wheel memory function. Multiple USB ports are situated at easy-to-reach points throughout the cabin.
- Power Panoramic Moonroof: You’ll get more out of every drive when the sun, the stars, and the moon can shine directly into your Nissan Murano cabin. An available panoramic moonroof is optional starting in the SL trim level, and standard on the Platinum configuration.
What’s more, first and second-row passengers will both be able to spread out and enjoy themselves, even and especially on longer drives! Explore the 2019 Nissan Murano interior dimensions before you ever step inside:
- Passenger Capacity: 5 seats
- Total Passenger Volume: 108.1 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume (Rear Seats Upright): 32.1 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume (Rear Seats Flat): 67 cubic feet
- Head Room: 39.9 inches front, 39.8 inches rear
- Shoulder Room: 59.5 inches front, 58.8 inches rear
- Hip Room: 55.4 inches front, 55.2 inches rear
- Leg Room: 40.5 inches front, 38.7 inches rear
Get Inside the 2019 Murano at Bill Kay Nissan
Now that you’ve had a chance to familiarize yourself with the features and capacities that distinguish the 2019 Nissan Murano interior, we’re sure that you’ll be eager to see it in person. Schedule a test drive today to find out how the new Nissan Murano models for sale at Bill Kay Nissan handle the roads of Naperville and Glendale Heights. Contact our team to get started. And when you visit, be sure to ask us about the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program.
More From Bill Kay Nissan
The 2019 Nissan Murano is a celebrated crossover, known for its well-appointed interior and powerful performance. Depending on whether you want front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive for your new Murano, you’ll have a choice of three or four distinctive trim levels to choose from. Join Bill Kay Nissan as we explore each of the Nissan Murano trim…
Considering upgrading your Naperville commutes with a 2019 Nissan Rogue? With five trim levels available at multiple price points, there’s a new Nissan Rogue for every shopper. Explore the Nissan Rogue prices and configurations with Bill Kay Nissan below to determine which best suits your unique budget and needs. New Rogue Inventory2019 Nissan Rogue Overview 2019 Nissan…
The 2019 Nissan LEAF is a smart choice for Naperville drivers who want to optimize their commutes with a more economical, environmentally-friendly ride. If you’re planning on replacing your old gas guzzler with this innovative all-electric vehicle, you’re probably wondering how long does it take to charge a Nissan LEAF. The answer depends on which…