What are the 2019 Nissan Frontier Trim Levels?
Get ready for the ultimate workday with the 2019 Nissan Frontier. Premium trims and features are highlighted by the Bill Kay Nissan team in Downers Grove, IL. You can find Nissan Frontier trim levels in our new inventory. Give our team a call at (888) 448-1554 or contact us online if you have any questions about this tough pickup truck.
If you’re on the hunt for a pickup truck built for your budget, look no further than the 2019 Nissan Frontier S. Specs for this Nissan truck are listed below.
- Starting at $19,290 MSRP
- 7-in. touchscreen display
- Auxiliary audio input jack
- Bluetooth® technology
- Hands-free text messaging assistant
- LATCH system
- Rearview monitor
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Two 12V DC power outlets
- Optional Work Truck package
The 2019 Nissan Frontier SV 4-Cylinder has impressive additions that the S trim does not. Take a look at the list below to discover what the SV 4-Cylinder offers.
Includes most S features, plus:
- Starting at $24,160 MSRP
- Available Midnight Edition®
- Dual power outside mirrors
- Nissan vehicle immobilizer system
- Remote keyless entry
- Optional Moonroof package
- Optional Value package
If you like what the 2019 Nissan Frontier SV 4-Cylinder provides, take your daily drive to the next level with the SV V6 trim. Besides a new engine, the SV V6 includes other key features, like:
Includes most SV 4-Cylinder features, plus:
- Starting at $25,920 MSRP
- Bed rail caps
- Optional fog lights
- Optional Class IV tow hitch receiver
- Optional Utili-track® channel system with four adjustable tie-down cleats
- Optional factory-applied spray-on bedliner
- Optional dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Optional rear sonar system
For a more intense and intriguing workday, take a chance on the 2019 Nissan Frontier Desert Runner®. Below, you can find key factors that make the Desert Runner® a must-have addition to your driveway.
Includes most SV V6 features, plus:
- Starting at $26,600 MSRP
- Bilstein® off-road performance shock absorbers
- Front embroidered cloth seat trim
- Multi-functional trip computer
- White contrast interior stitching
Handle every task your day throws at you when you slide behind the wheel of the 2019 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X®. Our team compiled key amenities of this high-level pickup truck in the list below.
Includes most Desert Runner® features, plus:
- Starting at $33,730 MSRP
- Electronic locking rear differential
- Heated front seats
- Hill descent control & hill start assist
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Nissan voice recognition for navigation and audio
- NissanConnect® 5.8-in touchscreen display w/ mobile apps
- PRO-4X® embroidered cloth seat trim
- Rear sonar system
- Standard four wheel drive
- Optional Premium package
Two engine options allow for you to have a power-driven commute in the 2019 Nissan Frontier. Determine which of these two engines speak to your performance cravings by utilizing the following table.
|Engine||2.5L DOHC I4||4.0L DOHC V6|
|Horsepower||152 HP||261 HP|
|Torque||171 lb.-ft.||281 lb.-ft.|
|Maximum Towing Capacity||3,810 lbs.||6,720 lbs.|
|Available Trims||S and SV 4-Cylinder||SV V6, Desert Runner®, and PRO-4X®|
The size of the 2019 Nissan Frontier may be an important factor in deciding whether this pickup truck fits into your routine. We’ve covered key dimensions in the list below.
- Overall length of 205.5 in.
- 39.7 in. of front headroom
- 42.4 in. of front legroom
- 55.8 in. of front hip room
- 58.3 in. of front shoulder room
Invest in the tech dashboard of your dreams thanks to the remarkable makeup of the 2019 Nissan Frontier. To ensure you make the best decision for your workday, our team covered key technology amenities in the following list.
- Six-speaker audio system
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- CD playback capability
- Bluetooth® streaming audio
- Auxiliary audio input jack
3 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.