2019 Nissan Kicks Trim Options: S vs. SV vs. SR
Available Trim Options
Discovering the subcompact crossover SUV that can take your daily drive to new levels is easy with assistance from the team at Bill Kay Nissan. Our dealership in Downers Grove, IL, decided to compile the following trim guide to ensure you choose the best 2019 Nissan Kicks for your lifestyle. Our new inventory is bound to have the Kicks you’re searching for, so take a look and begin the next step in your SUV-buying journey. If you’re questioning the capabilities of the Nissan Kicks, feel free to give us a call at (888) 448-1554 or contact us online.
Nissan Kicks S
Slide behind the wheel of the 2019 Nissan Kicks base trim. The S won’t disappoint you with it’s impressive features that make this subcompact crossover SUV a practical, yet reliable choice for your routine. Browse the following list to see what the Kicks S can bring to your daily drive.
- Air conditioning
- 7-in. touchscreen color display
- Rearview monitor
- Integrated key with remote keyless entry
- Illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls
- Push-button start technology
- Multi-reflector halogen headlights
- 16-in. steel wheels
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- Bluetooth® technology
- Cloth seat trim
- Cruise control
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Intelligent auto headlights
- Power outside mirrors
- Roof rails
Nissan Kicks SV
If you’re interested in taking the amenities from the Kicks S and enhancing them for better connection and protection, then the 2019 Nissan Kicks SV is the right choice for you. Our team highlighted key features that will make sliding behind the wheel of this subcompact crossover SUV trim exciting.
Includes S features, plus:
- Six-way manual driver seat and four-way manual front passenger seat
- Automatic temperature control with rear passenger heating vents
- 17-in. aluminum-alloy wheels
- Power body-colored heated outside mirrors
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Advanced Drive-Assist® display
- Nissan Intelligent Key®
- Remote engine start
- Body-colored outside door handles
- Cargo cover
- Chrome interior door handles
- 7-in. touchscreen display
- Blind spot warning
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- SiriusXM® satellite radio
Nissan Kicks SR
Invest in every feature that the 2019 Nissan Kicks arsenal can provide for you when you choose the SR trim. You can expect luxurious comfort in addition to exterior design that will make other drivers envious. Take a closer look at what the 2019 Nissan Kicks SR can do for your daily routine in the list below.
Includes SV features, plus:
- Leather-wrapped, tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel with mounted controls
- Sport cloth seats with orange accents and stitching
- LED headlights
- Body-colored inserts on front and rear bumpers
- Vehicle dynamic control with traction control system
- Black Prima-Tex™ accents with orange stitching
- Silver exterior door trim
- Dark chrome front grille accent
- Fog lights
- Power, high-gloss, black-colored, heated outside mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Rear roof spoiler
Key Features to Consider When Choosing a Trim
Choosing the 2019 Nissan Kicks that fits the best with your errand runs and road trips is easy with help from the team at Bill Kay Nissan. We’ve covered a few key factors to consider when you’re picking the subcompact crossover SUV trim meant for you.
Once you settle inside a 2019 Nissan Kicks, the level of interior comfort you choose is completely up to you. Are you interested in the standard cloth seating that the S and SV trims offer, or does the sport cloth seating with orange stitching and accents speak to you? For added comfort, you could be interested in the leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob of the SR trim. While each Nissan Kicks is comfortable, the level of luxury you desire in your cabin is ultimately up to you.
The 2019 Nissan Kicks provides each trim with technology bound to keep you and your passengers connected throughout every mile, but higher level trims do elevate how state-of-the-art your dashboard is. Does a six-speaker audio system appeal to you, or are you more excited by a Bose® Personal Plus audio system with eight speakers? You also have the option to have SiriusXM® satellite radio at the touch of a button if you choose the SV or SR trim.
Your safety is important, and all 2019 Nissan Kicks models ensure the security of you and your passengers, but each trim has a different level of extra safety amenities that you have the choice to add on. Automatic emergency braking is standard on all three trims, but if you’re excited by blind spot warning or rear cross-traffic alert, you can only utilize these features on the SV and SR trims.