2020 Nissan Murano vs. Ford Edge: What Are the Differences?
While both the 2020 Nissan Murano and 2020 Ford Edge are impressive five-seater SUVs, only one can hold a parking spot in your driveway. To ensure you make the best decision for your every day, the team at Bill Kay Nissan in Downers Grove, IL, compiled the following model comparison. Our new inventory holds a multitude of Murano models for you to browse through. Give us a call at (888) 448-1554 or contact us online if you have questions about either of these capable SUVs.
For comparison purposes, the Bill Kay Nissan the 2020 Nissan Murano Platinum, starting at $45,330 MSRP, and the 2020 Ford Edge Titanium, starting at $38,100 MSRP.
Settle behind the wheel of an SUV that touts impressive horsepower and fuel efficiency. While you’ll be satisfied with either the 2020 Nissan Murano or 2020 Ford Edge, use the following table to determine which engine has the right specs for your lifestyle.
|2020 Nissan Murano||Vs.||2020 Ford Edge|
|3.5L DOHC V6||Engine||2.0L Twin-Scroll EcoBoost® V6|
|260 HP||Horsepower||245 HP|
|240 lb.-ft.||Torque||275 lb.-ft.|
Does the exterior appearance of your SUV matter? Check out some of the key differences and similarities of the 2020 Nissan Murano and 2020 Ford Edge in the list below.
- While the 2020 Ford Edge offers 19-in. Luster Nickel aluminum wheels, you can expect 20-in. Dark Hyper Silver aluminum alloy wheels on the 2020 Nissan Murano.
- A dual-panel panoramic moonroof can only be found on the 2020 Nissan Murano.
- LED headlights, tail lights, and fog lights are standard on both models.
Interior Comfort & Design
Why sacrifice on comfort when you can choose between the 2020 Nissan Murano and 2020 Ford Edge? Some similarities and differences our team highlighted below may help you decide which model is suited for your commute.
- Only the Murano has the Nissan Intelligent Key®.
- Stainless steel kick plates are standard on the 2020 Nissan Murano and unavailable on the 2020 Ford Edge.
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror, dual-zone automatic temperature control, and ambient interior lighting are all standard on the Murano and Edge.
- A ten-way power driver’s seat is standard on the Murano and Edge, but only the Murano offers two-way power lumbar support.
Up the ante on your daily drive with the 2020 Nissan Murano and 2020 Ford Edge. Check out the technology similarities and differences that make these two SUVs impressive competitors.
- Advanced Drive-Assist® display is a feature you can only find on the 2020 Nissan Murano.
- SYNC® 3 with a capacitive touchscreen is standard on the 2020 Ford Edge, while the 2020 Nissan Murano offers an 8-in. NissanConnect® touchscreen with Nissan door to door navigation with premium traffic.
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio is standard on the Murano and Edge, but Traffic and Travel Link® is included with the 2020 Murano.
Never compromise on safety when you select the 2020 Nissan Murano or 2020 Ford Edge. To learn more about the security features that each of these SUVs bring to the table, utilize the following list.
- From intelligent cruise control to automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection, the 2020 Murano offers a multitude of standard safety features, while the 2020 Edge does not.
- While the 2020 Ford Edge includes a rearview camera, the 2020 Nissan Murano provides an Intelligent Around View® monitor.
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System™ is standard on the Ford Edge, but you can expect more safety on the Nissan Murano with intelligent forward collision warning, intelligent lane intervention, rear automatic braking, blind spot warning, rear cross-traffic warning, and more.