What are the 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport Trim Levels?
The 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport covers all that you could need for a crossover SUV. The team at Bill Kay Nissan in Downers Grove, IL, highlighted the key Rogue Sport trims below to ensure you have the research necessary to make a knowledgeable decision. Our new inventory is stocked with all three Rogue Sport trims. Find your favorite and take the next step in your SUV-buying journey. Do you have questions you’re dying to ask? Give us a call at (888) 448-1554 or contact us online and we’ll gladly assist you.
Nissan Rogue Sport
This base trim for the 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport S is anything but basic, utilizing features like the NissanConnect® 7-in. touchscreen and four-speaker audio system. To learn more about this impressive crossover SUV, browse the following list.
- 2.0L DOHC I4 with 141 HP and 147 lb.-ft. of torque
- Advanced Drive-Assist® display
- NissanConnect® 7-in. touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatible
- Rearview monitor
- Six-way manual driver seat
- Four-speaker audio system
- SiriusXM® satellite radio
- LED daytime running lights
Nissan Rogue Sport
From a rear sonar system to dual-zone automatic temperature control, the 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport SV brings more to the table than the S does. For the driver interested in additional connection features, this is the trim for you. Browse below to determine the key factors that make the SV a great choice for your commute.
Includes S features, plus:
- Intelligent auto headlights
- Outside mirrors with LED turn signals
- Roof rails
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with push-button ignition
- Rear sonar system
- Eight-way power driver seat with two-way lumbar support
- Six-speaker audio system
- High beam assist
Nissan Rogue Sport
You’ll find this crossover SUV fully loaded and ready to take on the longest commutes. From the ultimate connection experience to luxury comfort features, the 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport SL does not disappoint. Take a closer look at the SL by browsing the following list.
Includes SV features, plus:
- Fog lights
- Heated outside mirrors
- Nissan door to door navigation with premium traffic
- NissanConnect® services
- SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link®
- Intelligent Around View® monitor
- ProPILOT assist
- Remote engine start system with intelligent climate control
- Intelligent cruise control
- Heated front seats
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Bose® premium sound system with nine speakers
Key Features to Consider When Choosing a Trim
You may ask yourself, why am I choosing a specific 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport trim over another? We’ve covered some of the key factors to consider when deciding which trim is the best fit for your lifestyle.
Drivetrain Options: FWD vs. AWD
Depending on the everyday terrain you traverse, FWD and AWD could be important when you’re sliding behind the wheel of a Rogue Sport. The FWD Xtronic CVT® is for those in warmer climates or tend to deal with smoother daily drives. AWD Xtronic CVT® is made for those rough winter nights in the midwest. AWD will handle those difficult driving situations by providing extra grip when it’s slippery.
Advanced Safety Features
When choosing a trim, safety is a number one priority. The higher level trims invest in some more advanced safety features than the base trims would. For example, automatic emergency braking is standard on the S trim of the 2019 Rogue Sport, but you can take that amenity one step further with the SV and SL models thanks to automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection. So, don’t forget to look at what kinds of safety features your potential trim offers before taking the next step!
9 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.