2020 Nissan Versa Trim Options: S vs. SV vs. SR
Invest in your favorite sedan with the release of the all-new 2020 Nissan Versa. The team at Bill Kay Nissan in Downers Grove, IL, highlighted each of these groundbreaking trims to make your car-buying decision easier. Our new inventory is fully loaded with the Versa trim that fulfills all your daily driving needs. If you have any questions about all that the 2020 Nissan Versa can offer to your commute, feel free to give our team a call at (888) 448-1554 or contact us online.
2020 Nissan Versa: What’s New?
With the release of the 2020 Nissan Versa, new and upgraded features for this sedan can be found both inside and out. Browse below to determine which of the three available trims is the best fit for your lifestyle.
For the driver on a budget, the 2020 Nissan Versa is an impressive addition to your driveway. Our team covered the key features that make this trim a must-have for your everyday drive. Browse below to see key specs that this remarkable sedan provides.
- 1.6L DOHC I4 with 122 HP and 114 lb.-ft. of torque
- Automatic on/off headlights
- Dual power outside mirrors
- Remote keyless entry with push button ignition
- Six-way manual-adjustable driver and four-way manual-adjustable front passenger seats
- 7-in. touchscreen display
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Google Assistant Voice Recognition
- Four-speaker audio system
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- Tire pressure monitoring system with individual tire pressure display and easy-fill alert
You can add to the features from the S that intrigue you by choosing the 2020 Nissan Versa SV. Our team is here to ensure you choose the best Versa for your daily drive, so browse the following list to see if the SR is the trim you’ve been searching for.
Includes S features, plus:
- Heated outside mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Rear door alert
- Premium cloth seat trim
- Advanced Drive-Assist® display
- NissanConnect® 7-in. touchscreen display
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- SiriusXM® satellite radio
For all the luxury features that the 2020 Nissan Versa can offer, invest in the SR. From a high-tech dashboard to relaxing interior amenities, the SR won’t disappoint you in any category. Take a closer look at the following key feature list and determine if this sedan trim has all you’re looking for.
Includes SV features, plus:
- LED headlights with LED signature daytime running lights
- Fog lights
- Automatic temperature control
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with push button ignition
- Remote engine start system
- Sport cloth seat trim
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Six-speaker audio system
There are numerous safety features you won’t want to forget when you slide behind the wheel of the 2020 Nissan Versa. We’ve covered impressive key features of this sedan below. You can determine if the safety is up to par with your needs by reading the following categories.
Having an extra set of eyes out on the road is helpful, especially in dire situations. The 2020 Nissan Versa includes the most versatile of safety amenities that you won’t want to miss out on. Offering a suite of Nissan Intelligent Mobility features, stay safe at every turn.
Safety Shield® 360
Utilize a system that monitors your surroundings at all points in time! The Safety Shield® 360 includes six safety features that are standard on the SV and SR trims. Take a closer look at the following list to determine if the safety features included with this system is the right match for you and your passengers.
- Automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Rear automatic emergency braking
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Blind spot warning
- Lane departure warning
- High beam assist
Lease a 2020 Nissan Versa at a Great Price
Are you looking to lease the 2020 Nissan Versa and feel the thrill of this sedan out on the road for a great price? The team at Bill Kay Nissan in Downers Grove, IL, has a multitude of lease deals for you to choose from. Match it to your favorite trim and start saving today! Give us a call at (888) 448-1554 and we will gladly assist you if you have any questions.