Vote to Donate Contest Rules Bill Kay Nissan
In 2017, Bill Kay Nissan initiated a monthly giving campaign designed to support our community the way you all have supported us! The purpose of this monthly giving campaign is to bring additional attention and resources to charities and organizations providing services around Downers Grove, IL. Any non-political charity or organization with a qualifying IRS 501c3 designation and located within 1-1/2 hours of Downers Grove, IL is eligible to participate or be considered for support as part of this program.
The monthly giving campaign will award Facebook nominated qualified charities a gift as follows:
- Check for $500
- Logo placement and/or recognition within the dealership website.
The monthly outreach program will operate as follows:
- Charity must be nominated on Bill Kay Nissans Facebook page each month.
- Charity nominations are opened on the 1st of the month at 12:01am CST and closed on the 15th of each month at 5:00pm CST.
- Once a charity is nominated, the charity logo has to be submitted through Facebook from the Founder/Owner/President/Vice President of the organization that is being nominated, to be considered a valid image to use for the campaign. If an official logo cannot be provided, a custom logo will be created.
- Voting is opened the 16th of the month at 12:01am CST and closed on the last day of the month at 11:59pm CST.
- A charity is limited to three awards through any 12-month period.
- No charity may win two consecutive months.
- You may vote in the contest once a day, every day until the contest ends.
- Bill Kay Nissan will retain the right to approve or disapprove of any displays, text, writings, logos, or references to the charity or organization that would be presented for support or placement on Bill Kay Nissans associated sites or locations.
- Charity or organization may be asked to provide proof of 501c3, if applicable. Proof should be emailed prior to vote ending. Provide hard copy to dealer at time of award.
- Bill Kay Nissan reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time.
- The winner is determined by votes placed in support of the nomination on Facebook.
- The vote count is based upon votes received from the 16th of the month to the last day of the month.
- Ultimate decision of the winner is determined by the management or staff of Bill Kay Nissan and will be approved or disapproved within 72 hours of contest's end.
- The winning organization or charity can receive payment within 5-10 business days after the close of voting.
- Once votes are tallied, the winning charity or organization will be posted on Facebook, and will be contacted to set the date and time of the giveaway.
Bill Kay Nissan is hoping that this effort will allow a variety of charities and organizations to get recognized for their hard work and dedication to our community. We sincerely hope that all area charities will participate and reap the benefits presented within this program. Contact us at Bill Kay Nissan for more information.